My Truest Self

"God is always good and I am always loved" 
(My favorite quote from Ann Voskamp's book "One Thousand Gifts")

Ann Voskamp writes that eucharisteo has made her her truest self, "full of grace". Eucharisteo has made me my truest self, "joyful spirit; song of happiness". The more I count my gifts from the Lord, the more I have to be joyful about regardless of my current circumstances. I"m grateful for the challenge to live fully right where I am.

226.  Mom-in-law home safely from her trip

227. Check engine light diagnosed and fixed simply

228. More curriculum found for less

229. Hug and kiss from my girl after her night away

230. Sunday morning worship and teaching by Donald Perkins

231. First day of school went fairly well

232. Fun with Legos

233. Kids having fun together after some tempers during the day

234. Sweet card from my girl

235. “Best Mom in the Universe” from my Cuddle Bug

236. Cool night

237. Time to blog

238. Josh making an American flag for Dad for school

239. My bug writing out some science facts for me

240. Kids running into the library for more books

241. Making a craft with my girl

242. Friday - sleeping a bit longer this morning

243. A trip to Costco with three kids (my girl’s BFF along) without any fuss

244. God’s provision filling our fridge, freezer and pantry

245. Bedtime for the kids after a really rough day - God’s mercies are new every morning

246. Drawing with my bug and hubby

247. A nap and some quiet time

248. Getting a spiritual workout as a parent - some moments are hard, but there is a future hope that the perseverance will bear fruit

249. Good first day of school for hubby

250. Helpful and fun visit with my parents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Being a Child of God

Fuel Up with the Holy Spirit

A Clamorous Woman