Philippians 4:6-7

Photo Credit

Oh how I struggled with worry and anxiety in the past. And while I can't say I never experience these two emotions; I feel them less and less. I've been learning over the years to take my fears and concerns to God immediately instead of dwelling on them. As I have learned to let go of my hold on these things that I cannot control, God has proven Himself faithful over and over.

God is sovereign. Knowing that everything I experience has first gone through Him, comforts me. He knows what I can handle and He is prepared to give me what I need to get through each circumstance He brings my way. And because He has proven Himself faithful, I can fully trust Him to meet all my needs.

"Do not be anxious" is a command. It's something we need to grow in in our walk with the Lord. It's not easy; but the more we "let go and let God", the more peaceful our lives will be - even in the midst of the worst trials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Being a Child of God

Fuel Up with the Holy Spirit

A Clamorous Woman