God's Work

"God's work done God's way will never lack God's supply," -J. Hudson Taylor

God wants all there is of you; and when you give Him everything that you are and have or hope to be, God has enough to accomplish what He wants done.

Do you every feel hesitant to step out and attempt anything for God because of your inadequacies?

"But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest in me. That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." -2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. -Philippians 1:6

-From Heroes by Harold J. Sala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Being a Child of God

Fuel Up with the Holy Spirit

A Clamorous Woman