Why?

"He will call on me, and I will answer him; 
I will be with him in trouble, 
I will deliver him and honor him."
 -Psalm 91:15

Many men and women in the Bible asked God questions. Job is one example. When he asked God "why", God replied with a question of His own: "Where were you when I created the world?" Job confessed his ignorance and reached a point of submissive humility and brokenness. In our own pain and suffering God may be taking us to a new level of trust or trying to teach us a deeper truth. Either way, God has not left us. He sees every tear and will deliver us in His time. Continue to hope in Him and wait for His answer.

-From the Homeschool Mom's Bible; devotions by Janet Tatman; January 29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Being a Child of God

Fuel Up with the Holy Spirit

A Clamorous Woman