Freed and Healed

"Few people have grateful hearts like captives who have been freed and the afflicted who have been healed." -Beth Moore

Being a sinner saved by grace is more than enough for which to be grateful. I have been freed from my old, sinful way of life and have experienced the healing of my brokenness. Because I have chosen to allow Christ to be the Lord of my life, I now see everything as a gift from above. The more I count the gifts, the more I see. Sometimes the blessings are big, but most of the time they are the simple things that are easy to take for granted. I am thankful to have been freed and healed. And so the list continues. . . 

326. Exercise - I’m able

327. My parents - willing to take the kids over night

328. The flexibility home schooling allows us - the kids can have an over nighter at G&Gs!

329. My hubby - my best friend who still makes my heart skip a beat!

330. A new hair cut

331. A quiet house

332. A great doctor who really cares about our family

333. My son saying thank you for buying more of his favorite breakfast food

334. Seeing our girl give her best at her volleyball game

335. Grandparents who come to see our kids in action

336. Brother and sister cooperating

337. Getting a lot done in a short amount of time

338. Seeing my girl be bold in auditioning for a part in the Christmas play

339. Fun family afternoon playing games

340. The cool night breeze after a warm afternoon

341. Enjoyable time visiting with a dear friend

342. My girl’s positive response to the disappointment of not receiving the part she hoped for in the play - “Half a loaf of bread is better than none”

343. God’s provision for grocery shopping

344. Pleasant afternoon with my kiddos

345. Our church for providing a Christ-centered evening on Halloween night

346. Fantastic field trip day with my girl - fun, learning, good company

347. Hubby taking day off to stay with our guy while the girls went on the field trip

348. Our girl’s assistant volleyball coach for leading a great practice; fun game of parents vs. girls

349. Snuggling with my son in bed under the covers while reading together

350. Fun outing with the kids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Being a Child of God

Fuel Up with the Holy Spirit

The First Four Commandments