A New Endeavor

Three years ago I started a blog to journal family events and share photos with family and friends. Occasionally I added thoughts from my studies or readings. Recently I decided I'd like to start another blog for the express purpose of sharing what I've been learning in my walk with the Lord.

Since I began walking with the Lord wholeheartedly in my early 20's, it has been my greatest desire to follow 2 Peter 3:18 - to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God's word and His will are a constant surprise to me; and the more I learn, the less I know!

As I share my heart here, I will have a place to look back and be reminded of all God has done in my life. I hope that others will also find encouragement and be challenged in their lives.

I felt the best place to begin was at the beginning. I'll start by sharing my testimony - how the Lord redeemed me and made me a "daughter of the King."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Being a Child of God

Fuel Up with the Holy Spirit

The First Four Commandments